3.04.2011

WELCOME, WORLD.

Welcome to the new, official, and ever-so-worth-waiting-for Jessica Overholt Photography blog! I can't tell you how excited I am to have this finally up and running.  My hopes are to make this a place where you can come to be inspired, filled with a few new ideas, and simply take a moment out of your crazy day - just to relax.

So go ahead, make yourself a cup of tea, get comfortable, and enjoy your time here!

Below are some shots from a lovely afternoon spent with my sister Kristin and my amazing friend/photographer Alyssa Shrock (an incredible girl...check out her blog here). Both of them are SUCH natural beauties, which made it virtually impossible to get a bad shot!


IMGP0233


IMGP0038

IMGP0041

yeah

IMGP0295

IMGP0392

yea

IMGP0442

ye

IMGP0427

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment